Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wanted: Husband

Not a new one. The one she already had.

Posted on Craigslist's "Rants and Rave's:"

i want my husband back


Date: 2012-05-30, 11:12PM EDT
Reply to: 9ctpt-3048060727@pers.craigslist.org

I suppose I just need to rant. I'm severely saddened by my husband leaving me. I still look at old photos and things that bring back memories. I cuddle every night with the teddy bear he got me. I messed up bad. I was rude, uncaring, unloving, and I went off the handle often. Not to say I wasn't good often too (making dinner, cleaning the house, dates, etc..), but slowly the good faded. I was a monster. I wish I had a time machine to show him how I really feel about him. Show him how much I truely love him. I miss our life together. He left me on chrismas eve. And trust me, he is NOT coming back. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment